Partner of Carey and co-head of the Construction and Engineering Group and head of the Real Estate Group. His practice focuses on the advice of domestic and foreign clients on infrastructure projects, engineering and construction, mining and energy facilities, EPC, EPCM, BoP, BOT, O&M contracts, claim management, administration of projects, real estate development, land development and related legal issues.
Activities and Memberships
- Professor of the Course on Specialization in Construction Law, Law School, Universidad de Los Andes (2015-2016).
- Professor of Law, Business School, Universidad de Chile (2011-2012).
- Former Project Manager in important real estate developing and consulting companies.
- Member of the Chilean Society of Construction Law.
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of Construction and Projects Q&As Global Guide, Thomson Reuters (2018/2019).