Recognized since 2020
European Union Law
CEO and founder at Navas & Cusí Attorneys, specializing in European Union law and banking and financiallaw.
In particular, focuses on
- Banking & Finance law
- Securities and investment
- National and international litigation
- Community law and European institutions
Functions and memberships
- Member of the (UAE) Union des Avocats Européens – European Lawyers’ Union.
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association and of the Bar Association of Barcelona.
- Member of the Bar Association of Barcelona for 34 years (in 1983), member of the Bar Association ofMadrid and also of the Dutch Bar Association of Brussels
- Vice president and honorary advisor of the Asociación Europea de Economía y Competitividad.
- Member of the Joint Board of Appeal of the three European Supervisory Authorities for the financialservices sector (European Banking Authority, European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authorityand European Securities and Markets Authority)
- Lecturer and teacher in courses on financial derivatives in the Chamber of Commerce of Spain inBelgium, the Chamber of Commerce of Santander, Las Palmas de GC, Ourense, Sta. Cruz de Tenerife,Palma de Mallorca, Castellon and Madrid Bar Association, Zaragoza and Las Palmas de GC; and he is aregular contributor to the doctrinal and legal journals Aranzadi Legal News, The Law, and LawyerpressLealtoday.com.
- Mr. Navas is a lecturer and teacher in courses on financial derivatives in the Chamber of Commerce ofSantander, Las Palmas de G.C., Ourense, Sta. Cruz de Tenerife, Palma de Mallorca, Castellon and theBar Association of Madrid, Zaragoza and Las Palmas de G.C.
- Thomson Reuters Aranzadi has personally and exclusively commissioned him to write and publish, The great work of judicial banking law: a book detailing the whole problem in Spain of so-called bank malpractice, defining each of the toxic and complex products marketed by credit institutions without observing the legal requirements of information and advice of the European Union. This legal project is considered the most extensive work to date of financial banking, mortgage, consumer and European Union law, and he also explain the system of bankruptcy and liquidation of banks under EU laws, including the responsibility and liability of the administrators of the companies.
- He has written for Aranzadi treaties financial content and its regulation in the framework of the European Union
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Spain™ 2022 for work in:
- European Union Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.