Parner of Carey and co-head of the firm's Litigation Group. His practice is focused mainly on civil and commercial litigation, antitrust and regulatory litigation, as well as national and international arbitration.
Activities and Memberships
- Foreign Associate, International Arbitration practice, Arnold & Porter LLP, Washington DC (2014).
- Member of the panel of young arbitrators, Arbitration and Mediation Center, Santiago Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Advisory Committee of the Chilean Institute of Procedural Law (2011).
- Professor of Civil Procedure Reform Diploma, Universidad Católica de Chile (2011).
- Professor of Civil Law, Universidad Nacional Andrés Bello (2009-2012).Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the article "Comments on the Increasing Impact of Anti-Corruption rules in International Arbitration", CAM Santiago (2019).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in the Chambers Global Practice Guide: Litigation, Chambers and Partners (2019).