Recognized since 2020
Joshua A. Hasko is a shareholder with Messerli Kramer and serves as the firm’s President. Hasko has been an active member of the firm’s board of directors and served as chair of the Business Litigation Department. Josh is consistently included on the Minnesota Super Lawyers® list, which recognizes the top 2.5% of lawyers in the State and has been named to Super Lawyer’s® Top 100 List since 2016. He is also recognized for his work in commercial litigation in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©.
Josh concentrates his practice on commercial business disputes, with an emphasis on complex contract and business tort litigation; creditor remedies and Uniform Commercial Code disputes including equipment leasing and secured transactions; fiduciary duty and shareholder claims; and real estate litigation. He practices in state and federal courts, bankruptcy courts, appellate courts, and in arbitration proceedings.
Josh is dedicated to client service and works with his clients to develop an aggressive and practical legal strategy consistent with their goals and objectives.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://messerlikramer.com/professional/joshua-a-hasko
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1400 Fifth Street Towers
100 South Fifth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, B.A.
- William Mitchell College of Law , J.D.
- Minnesota, 2000
- American Bar Association - Business Litigation Committee and Secured Transactions Committee Member
- Douglas K. Amdahl Inn of Court - Member
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association - Motor Vehicle Subcommittee Member
- Federal Bar Association - Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association - Member
- Lease Enforcement Attorney Network - Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association - Civil Litigation and Bankruptcy Section Members
- National Equipment Finance Association - Legal Committee Chair
- Turnaround Management Association - Member
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Recognized Lawyer, The Best Lawyers in America©, 2020
- Top 100 Lawyer, Minnesota Super Lawyers®, 2016-2019
- Super Lawyer, Minnesota Super Lawyers®, 2014-2019
- Rising Star, Minnesota Law & Politics and Minnesota Super Lawyers®, 2004-2013
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.