Recognized since 2022
Litigation - Real Estate
As a member of the Trial Section, Joey focuses his practice on civil and commercial litigation. He has experience with all stages of litigation in state and federal courts including drafting and responding to written discovery, taking and defending depositions, drafting and preparing dispositive motions, preparing for and participating in mediation proceedings, and preparing for and participating at trial. Joey has also represented clients in formal arbitration proceedings and before administrative courts.
Before joining Moye White, Joey worked as an associate for a local firm where he focused on professional liability, sports and recreation, product liability, commercial litigation, and personal injury cases. Additionally, Joey clerked for the Honorable Terry Fox on the Colorado Court of Appeals, where he researched and drafted over fifty appellate opinions, both published and unpublished, on a wide array of legal issues affecting Colorado.
In his spare time, Joey enjoys skiing, cycling, golf, fly-fishing, racquetball, and traveling.
- Direct Phone Number: 303-292-2900
- Phone Number: 303-292-2900
- Lawyer Page: https://www.moyewhite.com/professionals/joseph-w-mark
- 3615 Delgany Street, Suite 1100
Denver, CO 80216-3997
- University of Denver, J.D., graduated 2015
- University of Denver, B.A., graduated 2010
- Colorado, 2015
- Wyoming, 2019
- Colorado Bar Association - Board of Governors Representative
- Denver Bar Association - Board of Trustees (2020-2023); Young Lawyers Division Executive Council Member (2017-2020)
- U.S. District Court - District of Colorado
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Colorado Super Lawyer Rising Star: Business Litigation, 2021
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.