Recognized since 2010
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Trusts and Estates
Joe Rouse is the leader of the Private Client Services Group. He has lectured on several topics in seminars sponsored by various organizations in Greater Cincinnati; serves on the Board of Trustees of several local private foundations; and is active with other civic and charitable organizations.
The major areas of his legal practice include estate and succession planning, general corporate representation (including mergers and acquisitions), probate and trust administration and tax related services.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.kmklaw.com/professionals-Joe_Rouse
- One East Fourth Street, Suite 1400
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- University of Cincinnati, J.D., graduated 1970
- University of Notre Dame, BA, graduated 1966
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Trusts and Estates
- Estate Planning
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Named to Ohio Super Lawyers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.