Joseph P. "Joe" Cadicina
Recognized since 2016
Morristown, New Jersey
Family Law Arbitration
Family Law Mediation
Joseph P. Cadicina is the managing member of the firm and concentrates his practice in the area of divorce/matrimonial/family law and related matters. He previously served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Mark M. Russello, J.S.C., Family Division, Bergen County.
Mr. Cadicina is admitted to practice law in New Jersey, New York and Washington, D.C. He received his undergraduate degree from Seton Hall University and attended Western Michigan University Cooley Law School where he obtained a Juris Doctorate Degree with Distinction.
Mr. Cadicina is a member of the Bergen and Morris County Bar Association’s, Family Law Sections, as well as serving on the board of trustees for Morris County Bar Association where he was 2021 President.
He is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and serves on the Family Law Executive Committee. Mr. Cadicina is also a member of the Family Law Executive Committee of the New Jersey Association for Justice, New Jersey Chapter formerly known as the New Jersey Trial Lawyer Association.
In addition, he is a Master of the Northern New Jersey Family Law Inns of Court.
Mr. Cadicina is a Court Approved Economic Mediator for Family Law Cases and performs private divorce mediation for clients who seek alternative dispute resolution avenues to resolve their family law matters. He also serves as a Family Law Arbitrator.
Mr. Cadicina was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© since 2016. In 2019 he was selected as Attorney of the Year by Best Lawyers. He has been selected by Best Lawyers in field of Family Law Litigation, Mediation and Arbitration.
Joseph P. Cadicina has been selected for inclusion in the New Jersey Super Lawyers* list as published in New Jersey Monthly Magazine for Family Law over the last 10 years and listed as Top 100 as published in NJ Monthly magazine.
He has been Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence with High Ethical Standing by Martindale-Hubbell ® in the practice areas of Family Law, Divorce, Divorce Mediation, Matrimonial Law, Mediation and General Practice.
Mr. Cadicina served as the President of the Board of Directors for the Northern New Jersey American Heart Association and its Gala and Walk Committees.
Mr. Cadicina was the 2021 President of the Morris County Bar Association and 2019 President of the Morris County Bar Foundation.
Contact & Links
- Direct Phone Number: 973-270-9166
- Phone Number: 973-270-9166
- Lawyer Page: http://www.cadicinalaw.com/about.html
- 36 Cattano Avenue, 6th Floor
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Western Michigan University, Juris Doctorate, graduated 1996
- Seton Hall University, Bachelors Degree, graduated 1992
- New Jersey, 1997
- New York, 1997
- District of Columbia, 1997
- Association of Trial Lawyers of New Jersey - Member
- Bergen County Bar Association, Family Law Section - Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Trustee and Family Law Section - Member
- New Jersey Bar Association - Member and Family Law Executive Committee
- New York Bar Association - Member
- Northern New Jersey American Heart Association - Member, Board of Directors
- Northern New Jersey Family Law Inns of Court - Member
2 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
2 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Family Law Arbitration, Newark (2023)
- Family Law Mediation, Newark (2019)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Family Law
- Family Law Arbitration
- Family Law Mediation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.