Recognized since 2022
Woodbridge, New Jersey
Mr. Oriolo concentrates his practice on the representation of privately held businesses and individuals in various sectors of the economy including manufacturers, distributors, franchisees, technology companies, physician practices, real estate entities, transportation and service companies and liquor license holding entities. He has extensive experience in all aspects of corporate practice.
Mr. Oriolo brings solution-oriented business acumen and strong negotiating and drafting skills to his practice, with a primary focus on corporate mergers and acquisitions, general commercial law, business dissolutions, corporate governance, commercial leases for landlords and tenants, leveraged acquisitions, employment law, partnerships and joint ventures, commercial real estate transactions, asset and real estate based financing, management and employment agreements, employment and shareholder dispute resolutions, distribution and licensing agreements, business counseling, planning and organization, liquor license matters, including purchase and sales, violations and NJABC petitions.
Contact & Links
- Metro Corporate Campus One
99 Wood Avenue South
P.O. Box 5600
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
- Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, J.D., graduated 1983
- Georgetown University, B.A.B.A., graduated 1980
- New Jersey, 1983
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- American Bar Association - Member, Business Law Section
- Middlesex County Bar Association - Member; former Chair, Corporate and Business Law Committee
- New Jersey State Bar Association - Member
- Rutgers Law School Alumni Association - Member
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1983
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Corporate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.