Joseph J. Feltes
Recognized in:Health Care Law
Law School:Georgetown University Law Center
Location:4518 Fulton Drive, NW, Suite 200Canton, OH 44718
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., graduated 1978
- University of Pittsburgh, MA, graduated 1972
- John Carroll University, AB, graduated 1970
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Antitrust Section - Member
- American Health Lawyers Association - Member
- Canton Museum of Art - Vice President, Board of Trustees
- Ohio Society of Hospital Attorneys - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Health Law Committee - Member
- Pregnancy Support Center - Advisory Board
- Stark County Bar Association - Member
- The Friends of 91.3 - Chair
- WAPS 91.3 The Summit (Akron-Canton Public Radio Station) - Advisory Board
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Health Care Law, Akron (2018)
- Health Care Law, Akron (2016)
- Health Care Law, Akron (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Health Care Law
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2009 - 2013).
- Named “Akron Best Lawyers Health Care Law Lawyer of the Year” (2012).
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio’s Super Lawyers® (2004 - 2005, 2007 and 2010 - 2012), as voted by his peers.
- Recognized as one of the Top Lawyers in Northeastern Ohio in Akron Life and Leisure Magazine (2009).
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV® Preeminent™, which is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the Bar.
- Included in Martindale-Hubbell 2012 Top Rated Lawyers Guide to Labor and Employment in Corporate Counsel and The American Lawyer.
Areas of Expertise:
- Information Technology
- Medical Staff Law