Josep Galvez is the managing partner of Galvez Pascual. He leads the commercial business disputes practice of the Firm and is qualified to practice in Spain.
Former Judge in commercial and civil matters, Josep has extensive experience in a wide range of industries, representing clients in commercial, corporate, real estate and banking & finance litigation, with particular focus on post-closing M&A disputes. He also assists in obtaining finance for litigation and arbitration cases from global-known Third-Party Litigation Funds.
Josep a lecturer in Private International Law at the University of Barcelona and other relevant international law schools in his speciality areas and particularly, in international arbitration.
He holds a Law degree from Pompeu Fabra University and a Master's Degree (LLM) in International Business Law at ESADE Law School.
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Madrid Court of Arbitration (CAM)
- Vienna International Arbitration Centre (VIAC)
- The Cairo Regional Centre for International Arbitration
- Egypt Istanbul Arbitration Centre (IAC)
- Turkey Spanish Arbitration Club (CEA)
- Prime Dispute Resolution (PDR)
- Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB)
- Madrid Bar Association (ICAM)