Associate at the Antitrust and Regulated Markets group. His main practice areas include antitrust, regulation, administrative law and litigation.
Activities and Memberships
- Foreign Associate, Antitrust and Competition Group, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, Brussels (2016-2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Administrative Law and Liability of the State, Universidad de Chile (since 2007).
- Member of the Litigation Commission of Libertades Públicas A.G.
- Professional Internship at the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in San José de Costa Rica (2014)
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in The Guide to Corporate Compliance - Navigating Competition Rules From a Chile Perspective, Latin Lawyer (2020).
- Co-author of the book "The Deviation of Power in Administrative Acts", Legal Publishing (Thomson Reuters) (2013).
- Co-author of the paper "Sanctions for Breaches in Public Contracts for Supply and Services: Uncertainty as a Problem of Public Policy", Public Law Journal N° 82, Universidad de Chile (2015).