Partner of Carey and co-head of the firm’s Antitrust and Regulated Markets Group. His main practice areas include antitrust, regulation, administrative law and litigation.
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Administrative Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2013).
- LL.M., University of Chicago (2016
Activities and Memberships
- Foreign Associate, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Antitrust and Competition Group, Brussels (2016-2017).
- Professor of Damages Claims in Antitrust, at the program “Tort and Contractual Liability”, Universidad de Chile (since 2018).
- Teaching Assistant of Administrative Law and Liability of the State, Universidad de Chile (2007-2014).
- Member of the Litigation Commission of Libertades Públicas A.G.Professional Internship at the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in San José de Costa Rica (2014).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter "Competition Law Treatment of Joint Ventures, A Jurisdictional Guide", IBA (2022).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in The Guide to Corporate Compliance - Navigating Competition Rules from a Chilean Perspective, Latin Lawyer (2020, 2021, 2022).
- Co-author of the book "The Deviation of Power in Administrative Acts", Legal Publishing (Thomson Reuters) (2013).
- Co-author of the paper "Sanctions for Breaches in Public Contracts for Supply and Services: Uncertainty as a Problem of Public Policy", Public Law Journal N° 82, Universidad de Chile (2015).
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Recognized in Competition/Antitrust, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Competition and Antitrust, The Legal 500.
Recognized in Competition, Who's Who Legal.
Recognized in Competition/Antitrust, Best Lawyers.
Recognized in Antitrust and Merger Control, Leaders League.
Recognized in Competition and Antitrust, Expert Guides-Rising Stars, Legal Media Group.
Recognized in Competition/Antitrust, Top Ranked Legal.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.