Recognized since 2011
Capital Markets Law
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Private Equity Law
Restructuring and Insolvency Law
Venture Capital Law
Jörn mainly advises financial investors and listed companies on all kinds of national and cross-border transactions and generally on issues of corporate and capital markets law. He also regularly represents his clients in contentious matters.In this year's The Best Lawyers® in Germany edition the US publishing house in cooperation with business daily Handelsblatt® has recognized Jörn yet again as Lawyer of the Year for Venture Capital Law.Jörn studied law in Passau, Freiburg and at the University of Chicago. Before joining YPOG, he worked for several years at SMP. Prior to this he was a partner at Hamburg-based law firms Rittstieg Rechtsanwälte as well as Gleiss Lutz.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.ypog.law/en/team/dr-j%C3%B6rn-w%C3%B6bke
- Neuer Wall 80
Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
20 The Best Lawyers in Germany™ awards
20 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Germany™ awards
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Capital Markets Law, Hamburg, Germany (2022)
- Venture Capital Law, Hamburg, Germany (2021)
- Private Equity Law, Hamburg, Germany (2018)
- Venture Capital Law, Hamburg, Germany (2014-15)
- Private Equity Law, Hamburg, Germany (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Germany™ 2023 for work in:
- Capital Markets Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Private Equity Law
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law
- Venture Capital Law
Sale of Blau MobilfunkSale of Blau Mobilfunk to KPN International.
Several financing rounds at Tolingo GmbH
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.