Jordon P. Steinberg
Recognized since 2019
Family Law Mediation
Born in Great Neck, NY, Jordon moved west to southern California in 1981. He graduated from Cal State Fullerton in 1994 and from the Whittier School of Law in 2000. Jordon is a Certified Specialist in Family Law, as per the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. During law school, Jordon was a member of the Moot Court Honors Board and also served as its Chief Justice in 2000. He was placed on the Dean's List for achievement in academics as well. Upon his graduation, Jordon received the much-coveted Dean's Outstanding Student Service Award for both law school as well as the community service work he performed throughout law school.
Jordon was court-appointed to represent the interests of minor children. He is an alumnus of the Family Law Trial Institute (2009), which is a preeminent national program that has for more than twenty years provided advanced education, instruction and training in trial practice. Jordon is also an alumnus of the Advanced Child Custody Institute (2012). Jordon was a part of the the AFCC’s 50th Anniversary Conference in L.A. “Riding the Wave of the Future: Global Voices, Expanding Choices”. This conference focused on the Family Law Community in both the present as well as where it is heading in the future. Jordon is a member of the O.C. Bar Association (Member, Family Law), Director of the Orange County Bar Association (2017 to 2018), Assoc. of Family and Conciliation Courts (Member), and Assoc. of Certified Family Law Specialists. He is also a founding member and former President (2010-2016) of the O.C. Jewish Bar Association, and a Founding Fellow member of the O.C. Bar Foundation’s Society of Fellows. Jordon is a past ADL Orange County/Long Beach Regional Vice Chair (2013 – 2014) as well as the American Jewish Committee’s 2011 recipient of the Learned Hand Emerging Community Leader Award. Jordon currently sits on the Board of Caterina’s Club which feeds 4000 children nightly in southern California. Jordon continues his involvement with the Anti-Defamation League as a Board member since 2011.
Jordon was listed as a Rising Star in Super Lawyers Magazine in 2012 and 2013, and as a Super Lawyer for 2014 to present. Jordon has also been named one of the Top 50 Super Lawyers in Orange County for 2015 by Super Lawyers Magazine. He was named as one of the O.C. Register’s Top Attorneys for 2013 to present and is rated 10/10 by AVVO.com. He was awarded the Martindale Hubbell 2013-to-present Client Distinction Award and has been AV Peer Rated (highest rating) by Martindale.com.
Jordon limits his practice to Family Law matters and Family Law Mediation. Jordon’s spare time is filled by his two children. Jordon’s interests range from baseball (New York Yankees), basketball (LA Lakers), martial arts, spirituality, travel, dining and more.
- E-mail: Jordon@kaufmansteinberg.com
- Direct Phone Number: 949-757-9000
- Phone Number: 949-757-9000
- Lawyer Page: https://kaufmansteinberg.com/about
- 2020 Main Street, Suite 345
Irvine, CA 92614
- Whittier College, Juris Doctor, graduated 2000
- California State University Fullerton, B.A. Communications, graduated 1994
- California, 2005
- Anti-Defamation League - Board Member
- Caterina's Club - Board Member
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists - Member
- Orange County Bar Foundation - Founding Fellow
- Orange County Jewish Bar Association - Founding Member
- Family Law Mediation, Orange County (2022)
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Super Lawyers, 2012 to present
- AVVO (10/10)
- Super Lawyers Top 50 in Orange County (2015)
- American Jewish Committee, Learned Hand Emerging Leader Award (2011)
- Martindale Hubbell, Client Distinction Award (AV rating), 2013 to present
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.