Recognized since 2017
New York, New York
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Attorney Jordan Hecht is a founding partner and senior trial lawyer at Hecht, Kleeger & Damashek, P.C. Mr. Hecht is committed to helping his clients get the justice they deserve following an auto accident, slip and fall accident, or other personal injury matter. For years, he has prepared every case as if it were going to go to trial. He is aggressive about advocating on behalf of his clients, and compassionate about walking injury victims through the process step-by-step.
Mr. Hecht understands that no one plans to get into an accident. Mistakes happen, and other parties act negligently. But just because someone else was negligent, that does not mean you need to suffer. When another party’s conduct caused you or a loved one to suffer from any number of injuries, they need to be held accountable. Mr. Hecht and the rest of his team can help.
He first gained courtroom experience as a student at Cardozo School of Law, working in the Manhattan District Attorney’s office. After obtaining his J.D. in 1994, he began his career as working at a large plaintiff’s personal injury firm where he tried numerous cases to verdict. On this experience, Mr. Hecht says, “in my first two years of practice, I had 10 years’ worth of trial experience, which has left me?miles ahead of my contemporaries in courtroom skills.”
Mr. Hecht focuses his practice on catastrophic injury cases involving workers hurt in construction accidents, victims of careless drivers, and persons injured by property owners and landlords. He also represents those who have been harmed by violations of their civil rights.
His courtroom philosophy is “to be the most prepared attorney in the courtroom at every trial. This lets us present the case that we want, and not the case the defendant wants to present.” So if you are looking for an aggressive attorney who will advocate for your right to compensation in court, reach out to Mr. Hecht at Hecht, Kleeger & Damashek, P.C. right away. With years of experience, he is ready to help you.
- 19 West 44th Street, Suite 1500
New York, NY 10036
- Yeshiva University, J.D., graduated 1994
- George Washington University, B.A., graduated 1991
- New York, 1995
- New Jersey, 1995
- American Association for Justice - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum - Member
- New York City Bar Association - Member
- New York County Lawyers Association - Tort Litigation Committee
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association - Board of Directors
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Super Lawyer, 2013-2019
- Civil Rights Law
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.