Recognized since 2014
Employment Law - Management
Jonathan R. Mook is a nationally recognized expert in employment law, particularly the Americans with Disabilities Act. He is an author of two Matthew Bender treatises on the Americans with Disabilities Act, the “Americans with Disabilities Act: Employee Rights and Employer Obligations” and “Americans with Disabilities Act: Public Accommodations and Commercial Facilities.” He is an editor for the Virginia Employment Law Letter and a member of the editorial board for the Bender’s Labor and Employment Bulletin. He is also a member of the Employers Counsel Network and lectures nationally on the Americans with Disabilities Act and other employment law topics.
Mr. Mook received his Juris Doctor from Yale Law School and he has been listed in Who’s Who in American Law and Who’s Who of Emerging Leaders in America.
Mr. Mook represents employers and businesses on matters relating to employment law, business torts and business disputes.
Contact & Links
- 1101 King Street, Suite 610
Alexandria, VA 22314
- Yale University , J.D., graduated 1977
- Lawrence University, BA, graduated 1973
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia, Virginia State Bar
- BLR Virginia Employment Law Letter - Co-editor
- D.C. Bar Labor & Employment Section - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law - Management
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.