Recognized since 2016
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Jonathan Bobbitt is a civil trial lawyer that has one singular focus – to obtain the best possible result for his clients. Passionate, thoughtful and relentless, this guy loves to spend his free time running 50-plus miles through mountains, deserts and country roads. Those “ultra-experiences” have taught Jonathan the value of having the courage to take on challenges, the patience to stay the course and the creativity to solve problems along the way. Jonathan’s areas of practice are varied: representing policyholders in Insurance Disputes is his primary focus but he also handles Business and Employment Disputes. But whatever the case may be, Jonathan attacks his clients’ problems with passion, determination and focus.
The success in his practice can be evidenced not only in the significant settlements he has secured for his clients but also his recognition on The National Trial Lawyers Insurance Bad Faith – Top 10 list for his work on behalf of policyholders. He is also one of the Mid-South’s Super Lawyers for Insurance, has been named to Best Lawyers in America, and is rated AV Preeminent for ethical standards and legal ability by his peers.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.msb.law/attorneys/jonathan-bobbitt/
- 341 Cool Springs Boulevard, Suite 230
Franklin, TN 37067
- The University of Memphis, J.D., graduated 2004
- United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- United States District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- United States District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- The National Trial Lawyers Insurance Bad Faith – Top 10
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Insurance
- AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Litigation - Insurance
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.