Recognized since 2016
Glen Allen, Virginia
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
When you've been injured, don't take chances with your future. The insurance company will not offer you a fair amount of compensation, which is why you're going to need a skilled, aggressive Richmond personal injury lawyer to fight for you during this time.
Meet Jonathan Halperin, an AV® Rated attorney with a wealth of experience from trials in both state and federal courts. He was selected to the Virginia Super Lawyer® list and was voted one of the Best Lawyers in Richmond in Richmond's Style Weekly, and was selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America, 2016-2021 Editions from Best Lawyers®. With his "10 out of 10" Superb Avvo score, he is a force to be reckoned with.
Mr. Halperin has been in practice for over 26 years, and during that time, he has left his mark on the world through ground-breaking legal actions. He has fought for the rights of victims, pursued many cases that challenged harmful products, and kept true to his focus on personal injury law.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.halperinlegal.com/Firm-Profile/Jonathan-Halperin.aspx
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 4435 Waterfront Drive, Suite 100
Glen Allen, VA 23060
- Columbus School of Law, Catholic University of America, J.D., graduated 1991
- Virginia, Richmond Bar
- United States, National Crime Victim Bar
- District of Columbia, District of Columbia Bar, 1992
- Virginia, Commonwealth of Virginia, 1991
- Maryland, 1992
- United States, Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- United States, Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States, District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States, District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States, District Court for the District of Maryland
- American Association for Justice - Member
- American University Law School National Moot Court - Team Coach 1999
- DC Bar Association Injury to Persons & Property Section - Steering Committee Member
- Judicial Conference for the District of Columbia Court of Appeals - Delegate
- Thurgood Marshall American Inn of Court - Master of the Bench 1992-2005
- Trial Lawyers Association for Metropolitan Washington - (Former Member of Board of Governors - 6 years)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association - Member, Board of Governors
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Selected as 2015 Leader in the Law by Virginia Lawyers Weekly
- Voted one of Richmond's Best Lawyers in Style Weekly, 2015
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent 5 out of 5 Peer Rated for over 10 years
- Selected to Virginia Super Lawyers (only the top 5% of attorneys in each state receive this honor)
- AVVO Superb "10 out of 10" client rating
- Selected by Super Lawyers as Top 100 of All Virginia Attorneys
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.