Recognized since 2015
Vancouver, British Columbia
Health Care Law
Jonathan is the Managing Partner at Harper Grey. In addition to his role as Managing Partner, Jonathan practices in the areas of health, insurance, construction, and professional regulation.
With over 20 years’ experience, Jonathan brings a well-rounded perspective and judgment to his diverse practice.
His practice includes advising and assisting physicians in professional liability and professional disciplinary matters. Jonathan’s work on behalf of insurers includes liability defence, coverage disputes, professional errors and omissions claims, defamation, sexual abuse/assault claims and the resolution of complex construction disputes. Jonathan also represents directors and officers and companies with respect to coverage issues relating to D&O insurance.
Jonathan is a frequent guest lecturer and speaker sharing his legal knowledge on health and insurance law topics.
Born and raised in Manitoba. Jonathan is an accomplished musician who plays in various bands.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 604-895-2809
- Phone Number: 604-687-0411
- Lawyer Page: https://www.harpergrey.com/lawyer/jonathan-meadows/
- 650 West Georgia Street, Suite 3200
Vancouver, BC V6B 4P7
- University of British Columbia, LL.B., graduated 1996
- Yukon, 2007
- British Columbia, 1997
- Canadian Bar Association - BC Branch, Health, Insurance, Maritime, Elder Law and Construction Law Subsections - Member
- Canadian Defence Lawyers - Member
- Canadian Maritime Law Association - Member
- Defence Research Institute - Member
- LexisNexis Canada - Contributing Author - Administrative Justice: A Practitioner's Guide, 2016, Published by LexisNexis Canada
- LexisNexis Canada - Contributor, Contemporary Canadian Insurance Law Casebook, 2015, Published by LexisNexis Canada
- Lookout Emergency Aid Society Board of Directors - Past President
- Lookout Foundation - Past Board Member
- Medical-Legal Society of BC - Member
- UBC Faculty of Law - Guest Lecturer
- Health Care Law, Vancouver, Canada (2022)
- Construction Law
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Medical Negligence
- Recognized by Best Lawyers® in Canada since 2015 as a leading lawyer in the areas of Insurance Law, Health Care Law and Medical Negligence
- Recognized by Best Lawyers® in Canada 2017 as a leading lawyer in the area of Construction Law
- Rated "Repeatedly Recommended" in the area of Medical Negligence by the Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory 2016
- Recognized as a “Local Litigation Star" in British Columbia by Benchmark Canada 2015, 2016
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.