Recognized since 2001
Real Estate Law
Jonathan B. Mills is a Principal in Cummings & Lockwood's Commercial Real Estate and Corporate & Finance Groups and is based in the Stamford office.
Jon devotes much of his legal practice to commercial real estate transactions, including commercial leasing, sales, acquisitions, development, joint ventures and financings.
He has also represented companies in connection with various corporate matters, including asset sales and acquisitions, marketing, technology and other licensing agreements, joint ventures, and numerous commercial finance, franchise and contract engagements.
Jon also works closely with the Private Clients Group in serving as a fiduciary and advisor to several families with respect to substantial trusts and estates matters.
From 2003 - 2021, Jon served as Firm-wide Chairman and Managing Director of Cummings & Lockwood.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 203-351-4100
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cl-law.com/professionals/jonathan-b-mills
- Six Landmark Square
Stamford, CT 06901
- University of Connecticut, J.D., graduated 1985
- Princeton University, AB, graduated 1981
- Connecticut, 1985
- Connecticut Bar Foundation - Life Fellow, 2013 - Present
- African Parks Foundation of America - Board Member
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- United States Supreme Court
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Certiorari
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions Lawyer of the Year in Connecticut, 2019, Global Law Experts
- Life Achievement Awards, Marquis Who's Who in America, 2018
- Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers, 2006 - 2011, 2013-2014, 2016 - Present
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated, 2003 - Present
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.