Recognized since 2022
Litigation - Intellectual Property
“I speak three languages fluently: business, technology, and law. Science and legal degrees, combined with 15 years of intellectual property experience, generate positive results for my clients.”
Business clients rely on my litigation experience to mitigate risk and help keep them out of court. Whether it’s a well-written contract or an effectively handled negotiation, I work to protect your business assets and build your enterprise value.
I provide legal counsel to businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to large corporations. Understanding the science behind the technology allows me to provide the most valuable, effective, and cost-efficient legal solutions.
Creating an intellectual property strategy, I will help you identify, monetize, and protect your assets. If need be, we will enforce your intellectual property rights to safeguard your business and uphold the barriers to entry that strengthen your competitive advantage.
Regarding your business technology, I will assist you in comprehensively analyzing the applicable laws, from websites and e-commerce to smartphone apps. From there I can help you navigate compliance issues, develop internal efficiencies, mitigate risk and liability, and maximize the value of the technology so your business can flourish.
I find it personally and professionally rewarding to help people build their businesses.
See my full bio here.
Contact & Links
- 225 South Sixth Street, Suite 1600
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- University of Minnesota, J.D., graduated 2003
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, B.S., graduated 1999
- Minnesota, United States Patent and Trademark Office, Minnesota State Bar, Minnesota Federal Bar, S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- American Intellectual Property Law Association - Member
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association - Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Certified Information Privacy Professional
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.