John William (“Bill”) Spivey III has practiced with the firm for over 35 years in a number of areas, including commercial real estate, zoning and land use, municipal and corporate finance, municipal government, banking and finance and acquisitions. He currently serves as Team Leader for the firm’s Business Team and formerly served the firm as Financial Partner.
Spivey’s recent experience includes:
- Counsel to major real estate development firm in connection with its land use and zoning proposals before local planning commissions and city governments.
- Counsel to largest library system in the State in connection with acquisition, development and financing of multiple location library system throughout Pulaski and Perry Counties.
- Counsel to a number of county and municipal governments on a variety of municipal law issues.
- Counsel to several Arkansas banking associations and holding companies in connection with lending, corporate governance and regulatory issues.
- Counsel to non-Arkansas based clients in connection with acquisition of hotel, multifamily, commercial and office properties within the State.
- Represents sellers and buyers of agricultural properties and related businesses.