John W. Torrey
Recognized since 2006
Banking and Finance Law
Natural Resources Law
Project Finance Law
One of Canada’s most highly regarded lending lawyers, John Torrey has a practice focused exclusively on lending transactions. With experience in all areas of lending, John has particular expertise in project and acquisition financings and in all aspects of mine finance.
John acts on behalf of both borrowers and lenders and has extensive experience with a broad range of financings in a broad range of industries. The mine finance practice of John and his colleagues is amongst the most active in Canada.
John is supported by a team of talented and experienced colleagues allowing for consistently responsive and cost-effective representation.
John regularly represents, or acts opposite, many, if not most, of the banks active in Canada. John is also very familiar with counsel active in this area. John’s familiarity with those active in Canadian lending consistently proves an asset in effective and efficient file management.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.fasken.com/en/john-torrey
- 333 Bay Street, Suite 2400
Bay Adelaide Centre
P.O. Box 20
Toronto, ON M5H 2T6
277 The Best Lawyers in Canada™ awards
59 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada™ awards
- Banking and Finance Law, Toronto, Canada (2021)
- Banking and Finance Law, Toronto, Canada (2019)
- Banking and Finance Law, Toronto, Canada (2017)
- Project Finance Law, Toronto, Canada (2015)
- Banking and Finance Law, Toronto, Canada (2013)
- Banking and Finance Law, Toronto, Canada (2010)
- Banking and Finance Law
- Mining Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Project Finance Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.