Recognized since 2017
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Venture Capital Law
John advises public and private corporations, private equity funds and investors on deal structures, capital formation, acquisitions and dispositions, corporate finance and governance matters. His clientele includes start-up and emerging companies seeking venture capital, established corporate entities, and commercial interests seeking growth through acquisition, partnership, and consolidation of resources.
A significant portion of John’s practice focused on “off-market” or distressed acquisitions, assisting clients in acquiring distressed assets, often through Section 363 of the Bankruptcy Code. These transactions include significant acquisitions in traditional and non-traditional energy.
A former CPA, John brings extensive, real-world financial experience to his clients' representation and an ability to understand the financial impacts of deal structures. He often consults with directors, auditors, and committees on both compliance and investigative protocols and corporate governance issues.
- Direct Phone Number: 303-292-2900
- Phone Number: 303-292-2900
- Lawyer Page: https://www.moyewhite.com/professionals/john-w-kellogg
- 3615 Delgany Street, Suite 1100
Denver, CO 80216-3997
- University of Denver, Juris Doctor, graduated 1993
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Bachelor of Arts, graduated 1986
- Colorado, 1993
- American Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Bar Association - Member
- Denver Bar Association - Member
- Kempe Foundation - Chairman of the Board
- National Association of Corporate Directors - Member
- University of Colorado Alumni Association - Member
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Denver (2023)
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Venture Capital Law
- Colorado Super Lawyer: Business and Corporate, 2021
- Energy Law
- Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.