Recognized since 2018
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Mr. Draskovic is a Senior Partner with the law firm of MacDonald, Illig, Jones & Britton LLP, a member of the firm's Litigation and Labor Departments, and Chairman of the firm's Workers' Compensation Group.
Mr. Draskovic practices exclusively in the areas of civil litigation and workers' compensation. His litigation practice consists primarily of defending insurance carriers and businesses from all variety of claims. He has tried cases in both the state and federal courts. His employment practice includes representing carriers and self-insured employers in workers' compensation and other employment related claims, including claims before the EEOC and PHRC.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.macdonaldillig.com/john-w-draskovic.html
- 100 State Street, Suite 700
Erie, PA 16507
- Youngstown State University, B. A., (cum laude), graduated 1981
- Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Board of Directors Erie County Bar Association - Past Member
- Erie Claims Association - Member
- Erie County Bar Association Workers' Compensation Section - Past Chairman
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute - Member
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Third Circuit, 1984
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers, Pittsburgh (2023)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.