Recognized since 2018
Litigation - Real Estate
John’s practice includes business and commercial litigation, general litigation, corporate law and transactional matters, as well as specific specialties in such areas as shareholder and business disputes, and real property issues, including conservation easements and title insurance litigation. Clark Law Firm handles most any matter which a small to medium-size business could need.
John was recognized by Super Lawyers publication as a Rising Star in 2013, in the area of Business Litigation in each year since 2013, including as a Top 50 lawyer in the City of Birmingham and the State of Alabama, and by Best Lawyers in the area of Real Property Litigation. John is a member of the Alabama, Florida and Mississippi Bar Associations, and regularly handles matters across the State of Alabama and in the Florida panhandle.
- The Landmark Center, Suite 600
2100 First Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
- The University of Alabama , JD, graduated 2005
- University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa, Master of Arts, Banking & Finance, graduated 2002
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BS Business Administration & BA Political Science, graduated 2001
- Alabama, 2005
- Florida, 2006
- Mississippi, 2006
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Birmingham Bar Association Future Leaders' Forum 2009 (Participant)
- Alabama State Bar Association Leadership Forum 2012 (Participant)
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star (2013) - Business Litigation
- Super Lawyers - Business Litigation (2014-Present)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.