John Below is a labor and employment and general business litigation attorney. His practice is concentrated in resolving employment, complex financial services and general commercial disputes.
John aggressively solves problems and wins cases for his clients, which include, large employers in the construction and health care industries, regional and national banks, and major manufacturing and industrial companies. John partners with his clients and together, they forge and execute strategies for success.
- John’s primary area of litigation and dispute resolution expertise is state and federal litigation of employment law matters, including:
- Discrimination litigation and arbitrations
- Wrongful discharge litigation and arbitrations
- Non-compete and confidentiality agreement litigation
- Traditional labor matters
- Administrative proceedings before the EEOC and MDCR
He also has extensive experience in banking and commercial litigation involving foreclosures, receiverships, contract and loan disputes, fraud, lender liability, bankruptcy, and complex construction litigation and arbitrations.
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.