John T. Bauer has more than 24 years of experience representing and advising employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. His practice includes:
- Wage and hour compliance
- Employment discrimination and harassment issues
- Labor relations, collective bargaining and other union/management issues
- Wrongful termination
- Personnel policy review and development
- Employee discharge and discipline
- Employment contracts
- Restrictive covenants and trade secrets
- Mergers, sales and acquisitions of businesses
John also has an active litigation practice, representing clients before state and federal courts and administrative agencies, as well as in arbitration proceedings.
Additionally, he regularly speaks to business groups on labor and employment law topics.
In law school, John was articles editor of the Albany Law Review.