Recognized since 1997
Trusts and Estates
A leader in tax law, Mr. Wilson is an Adjunct Professor in the University of Denver Graduate Tax Program, presently teaching international taxation. He also has been a speaker for the following organizations: Colorado Society of CPAs, CITE International, CLE International, Denver Tax Association, Greater Denver Tax Counsel Association, Colorado Bar Association Tax Section, Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation, International Fiscal Association, and Tax Executives Institute.
Mr. Wilson is admitted to practice in Colorado and before the U.S. Tax Court and the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the District of Columbia and Tenth Circuits.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.hollandhart.com/jwilson/
- 555 Seventeenth Street, Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202-3979
- Stanford University, BS, graduated 1983
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- American, Colorado, and Denver Bar Association - Member
- International Fiscal Association - Regional Vice President
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Elected for inclusion in Colorado Super Lawyers for his work in Tax law, 2006-2013
- Elected a Fellow of the American College of Tax Counsel
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.