John Paul Lucci
Recognized since 2018
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
John Paul Lucci is a partner in Hahn Loeser’s Business Practice Area and co-chair of the firm’s Corporate Transactions Group. John Paul has a primary focus on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and general corporate law. He has represented clients in leveraged buyout transactions and venture capital financings, as well as private-equity funds in the acquisition and disposition of portfolio companies.
John Paul has served as general counsel to private-equity portfolio companies and represented closely held family businesses in sales to private equity and strategic acquirers. In one of his more visible transactions in Northeast Ohio, John Paul served as corporate counsel to the developer of the Greater Cleveland Aquarium.
In addition to his corporate expertise, John Paul has developed a significant gaming and regulatory practice. Most recently, he served as onsite counsel to a publicly traded gaming company. During this tenure, John Paul supervised a diverse litigation portfolio and negotiated commercial and gaming contracts.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 216-621-0150
- Phone Number: 216-621-0150
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/john-paul-lucci
- 200 Public Square, Suite 2800
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D., graduated 2003
- Case Western Reserve University, B.A., graduated 1997
- Case Western Reserve University, M.A., graduated 1997
- Ohio, 2003
- Nature Center at Shaker Lakes - Board Member
56 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
15 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers®, 2012-13
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Corporate Law, 2018-22, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2020-22
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Gaming Law
- Securities Regulation
- Venture Capital Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.