Recognized since 2014
Coral Gables, Florida
Mr. Quaranta is a trial lawyer for business people, focusing his trial practice on complex commercial litigation, including securities, insurance, and employment litigation. Since 2002, he has been rated AV Preeminent™ (Highest Competency and Ethics Rating from Martindale-Hubbell). He has been recognized by his peers as a member of the Florida Legal Elite™, Best Lawyers in America™ and SuperLawyers™ for commercial litigation. In 2017, Mr. Quaranta attained membership into The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers.
In Mr. Quaranta’s 28 years of practice, he has tried cases in federal and state courts throughout Florida, as well as before the NASD, FINRA, and American Arbitration Association. His clients have ranged from Fortune 500 companies and their officer and directors to small business owners. He has been general counsel to two U.S. defense contractors.
Mr. Quaranta received his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 1991) where he was awarded the Thomas P. McDougall Full Academic Scholarship. He was elected by his fellow classmates as member of the University of Miami Honor Council and was a member of the University of Miami Law Review.
Mr. Quaranta received his undergraduate degree in Economics from Georgetown University (B.A., 1987). Mr. Quaranta is a four-year varsity letter winner at Georgetown where he played both football and baseball. Mr. Quaranta served as past Chairman to Florida Bar Grievance Committee 11-F. He is a resident of Coral Gables, Florida, where he lives with his wife and two teenage sons.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
United States Tax Court
- 1600 Ponce De Leon Boulevard, Tenth Floor
Coral Gables, FL 33134
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, graduated 1991
- Georgetown University, Economics , graduated 1987
- Florida, 1992
- AV Preeminent™ - Highest Competency and Ethics Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America™ - Member
- SuperLawyers™ for Commercial Litigation - Member
- The Florida Legal Elite™ - Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Tax Court
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers in 2017
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.