Recognized since 2008
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
John Polson is a partner in the Irvine office and a member of the firm's Management Committee. He represents employers and staffing industry clients in all aspects of labor and employment law, including transactional matters, litigation, compliance advice and audits, executive and management training, and other employment related legal matters.
John handles administrative and civil employment litigation matters, including arbitrations, in California and elsewhere. John has particular expertise representing temporary staffing, employee leasing, and Professional Employer Organization (PEO) clients in labor, employment, tax, and transactional matters.
He serves on the Legal Advisory Council of the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO) and is a frequent lecturer and author regarding multiple employer, joint employer, and human resources outsourcing arrangements.
John has served as a Professional Advisory Director for the Employer Services Assurance Corporation and as an Instructor in the University of California Irvine Human Resources Certificate Program.
John is "AV" Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 2008.
- 2050 Main Street, Suite 1000
Irvine, CA 92614
- University of South Florida, BS, graduated 1987
- California, California Bar
- Alliance for PEO Electronic Compliance - Founding Sponsor
- American Staffing Association - Member
- Legal Advisory Committee NAPEO - Member
- National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO) - Member
- Orange County Bar Association - Member
- Society of Human Resources Management - Member
- Employment Law - Management, Orange County (2024)
- Employment Law - Management, Orange County (2021)
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Contract Disputes
- H-2B Workers
- State Employment Tax
- Wage-Hour Law
- Wrongful Discharge
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.