Recognized since 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
John L. McManus concentrates his practice on representing businesses in complex commercial litigation in Florida federal and state courts. He has experience in representing financial institutions, insurers, specialty finance companies, and their officers or directors in a wide variety of litigation and arbitration disputes. John represents buyers, sellers, and private equity groups in disputes involving mergers, acquisitions, and ongoing business operations. These disputes typically involve post-closing working capital and purchase price adjustment issues, claims of breach of contractual representations and warranties, and earnout disputes, as well as disputes involving business torts, trade secrets, employee non-competition agreements. John has broad experience in representing owners, developers, and contractors in construction defect and construction lien litigation. He has also represented physicians, group health plans, managed care organizations, and medical practices in litigating a wide range of health care disputes.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.gtlaw.com/en/professionals/m/mcmanus-john-l
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 401 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 2000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- University of Florida, J.D., graduated 1997
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association - Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Construction Law Section - Member
- Federal Bar Association - Member
- Stephen R. Booher American Inn of Court - Master of the Bench
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Team Member, U.S. News - Best Lawyers®, Best Law Firms Edition, "Law Firm of the Year," Banking & Finance - Litigation, 2017
- Team Member, U.S. News - Best Lawyers®, Best Law Firms Edition, "Law Firm of the Year," Real Estate - Litigation, 2017
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Commercial Litigation, 2013-2017
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.