John J. Kubiszyn Jr.
Recognized since 2021
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law
Real Estate Law
Jack Kubiszyn primarily focuses his practice on general real estate matters for national clients, while also representing developers, borrowers and lenders in commercial real estate loan transactions – including landlord and tenants in leasing matters. He actively represents regional clients in the acquiring and disposing of office buildings, retail shopping centers, and multi-family apartments, and his experience preserves his clients’ interests while helping them avoid the difficulties, including litigation, that can result from the failure to secure effective, knowledgeable counsel.
Jack is the author of several articles on real estate-related matters and frequently presents at seminars on topics such as real estate contracts, title insurance and boundary line disputes. Outside the office, he is a founding board member and is actively involved with the Young Stars Foundation – an organization in Birmingham’s Woodlawn community that promotes education and physical fitness for inner-city youth through weekend, summer, and after school tutoring and athletic programs.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: https://csattorneys.com/attorney/john-jack-j-kubiszyn-jr/
- Financial Center, Suite 1800
505 North 20th Street
Birmingham, AL 35203
- Samford University, J.D., graduated 1991
- The University of Alabama, B.S., graduated 1988
- Alabama Council on Real Estate (ACRE) - Member
- Alabama State Bar - Member
- American Bar Association (ABA) - Member
- Birmingham Bar Association - Member
- Young Stars Foundatioon - Founding Member, Board of Directors
17 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
2 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Litigation
- Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law
- Real Estate Law
- AV® Distinguished Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America® if the field of Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law and Real Estate
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Litigation - Real Estate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.