Recognized since 1993
Litigation - Real Estate
Real Estate Law
Born: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
Admitted to bar,1981, Ohio. (Also a member of the Pennsylvania Bar)
Education: The Ohio State University B.S., summa cum laude,
1978 J.D., cum laude, 1981.
Best Lawyers in America from 1993 to present.
Also named one of Ohio's Super Lawyers Listed in Columbus Monthly (Nov 2003) article Top lawyers The city's best & brightest
Recipient, Judge Joseph M. Harter Memorial Award.
Columbus Bar Association:
Committees: Real Property and Financial Institutions, 1985 to present
Chairman, Real Property Law Institute 1989-1990
Chairman, Real Property Committee 1991, 1992
Fellow of Columbus Bar Foundation
Ohio State Bar Association
- Real Property American Bar Association:
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- Corporation, Banking and Business Law
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.josephandjoseph.com/john-j-joseph/
- The Waterford, Suite 200
155 West Main Street
Columbus, OH 43215
- Sex: Male
- Ohio State University College of Law , J.D., with honors in law, graduated 1981
- Ohio State University, B.S., summa cum laude, graduated 1978
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association - Member of the Real Property Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member of the Real Property Committee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.