Recognized since 1989
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
John Doyle is a partner in Constangy's Winston-Salem office where he specializes in labor and employment relations law with a practice limited to representation of management clients. Mr. Doyle has represented employers in all aspects of labor and employment law matters and is a frequent writer and lecturer on various labor and employment law subjects. He is also an experienced litigator, defending employers in federal and state courts throughout the U.S. and before numerous administrative agencies.
Mr. Doyle is the founding chairman of the North Carolina Bar Association's Section on Labor and Employment Law as well as the first North Carolina Fellow to be inducted into The College of Labor and Employment Lawyers. He has been named to Business North Carolina’s “Legal Elite” for employment law and was recently selected among North Carolina Super Lawyers Top 100 Attorneys.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.constangy.com/people-John-Doyle
- 100 North Cherry Street, Suite 300
Winston-Salem, NC 27101-4016
- North Carolina, 1966
- American Bar Association - Labor & Employment Law Section, EEO Committee
- NCBA CLE Committee - Chair, 1992 - 1995
- North Carolina Bar Association - Founding Chairman of the Labor & Employment Law Section
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Labor Law - Management, Greensboro (2014)
- Employment Law - Management, Greensboro (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Business North Carolina’s 2014 Legal Elite
- Named an International Who's Who of Management Labour & Employment Lawyers; 2013-2012 Edition (Only Lawyer Named in the State of North Carolina, 2012)
- Awarded the Jonathan R. Harkavy Award by the Labor & Employment Section of the North Carolina Bar Association
- Chambers USA Guide
- North Carolina Super Lawyers (2006-2016)
- Winner of the 2008 Triad Pro Bono Impact Awards by the North Carolina Center for Nonprofits
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.