Recognized since 2013
San Francisco, California
Criminal Defense: White-Collar
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bzbm.com/attorney/john-j-bartko/
- One Embarcadero Center, Suite 800
San Francisco, CA 94111
- University of California - Berkeley, J.D., graduated 1965
- University of California Los Angeles , BA (Political Science), graduated 1962
- California, The State Bar of California 1/11/1966
- American Bar Association, Committee on White Collar Crime - Member
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers, Northern California (ABTL) - President (2003)
- Bar Association of San Francisco - Member
- Berkeley Center for Law, Business and the Economy - Advisory Board
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Antitrust Trials and Investigations
- Class Action Litigation
- Complex Business Litigation
- Environmental Litigation
- Financial Institution Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Professional Malpractice Litigation
- Shareholder & Securities Disputes
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- 1978-2022, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review, AV Rating, 5 Stars.
- 2005-2022, Northern California Super Lawyers.
- 2013-2022, Best Lawyer.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.