Recognized since 1997
Trusts and Estates
John works on all aspects of gift, estate and generation-skipping transfer taxes. His practice includes the preparation and implementation of wills and all types of specialty trusts, including revocable living trusts, qualified terminable interest property (QTIP) trusts, life insurance trusts, generation-skipping trusts, Crummey trusts, title holding trusts, and grantor retained annuity trusts (GRAT).
Much of John's practice involves minimizing taxes on the transfer of wealth, using such techniques as family limited partnerships, family limited liability companies (LLC), and installment sales.He specializes in estate and business planning for owners of closely held businesses. This involves the analysis of life insurance proposals, and preparation of shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements, Section 303 redemption agreements and documents for corporate, partnership and LLC reorganizations and recapitalizations.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.tonkon.com/attorneys/John-Rosenfeld.html
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pioneer Tower, Suite 1600
888 Southwest Fifth Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
- Oregon, Oregon State Bar
- American Bar Association - Member
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel - Fellow
- Estate Planning Counsel of Portland - Member
- Multnomah Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
- Super Lawyers 2006-2018 Oregon Super Lawyer - Estate Planning & Probate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.