Recognized since 2005
St. Louis, Missouri
John Fox Arnold has served as general counsel and special counsel to public agencies, represented firms engaged in the underwriting and public offering of securities, and has represented developers and owners during acquisition and construction of governmental, commercial and urban redevelopment projects. In addition, he has structured sales tax rebate, tax abatement and tax increment financing transactions, and served as counsel in tax-incentivized transactions. Mr. Arnold has served as bond counsel, special counsel and underwriter’s counsel for general obligation and revenue bond obligations. Billions of dollars have been invested in projects in which he has been engaged as counsel.
John earned his LL.B. from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law and has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® in the field of Corporate Law each year since 2005. In 2016 he was selected the Lawyer of the Year for St. Louis in the area of Corporate Law by The Best Lawyers in America®. He is also peer rated AV® PreeminentTM with Martindale Hubbell.
He has served as sole arbitrator, chair and panelist for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (formally the National Association of Securities Dealers) and for the American Arbitration Association.
- 714 Locust Street
St. Louis, MO 63101
- University of Missouri School of Law (Columbia), J.D., graduated 1961
- United States, United States Supreme Court
- Missouri, Supreme Court of Missouri
- Missouri, United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- United States, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Judicial Circuit
- Corporate Law, St. Louis (2017)
- Corporate Law
- Public Finance
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review Rating • The Best Lawyers in America® 2015, Corporate Law, 2005-Present • St. Louis Regional Chamber and Growth Association, Board of Directors, 2011-Present • Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, Business/Cor
- Public Finance Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.