Recognized since 2013
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
John D. Gast has decades of experience working with families as they plan their estates. John has lived in Southwest Florida for over 30 years and concentrates his practice on estate planning, charitable gift planning, life insurance, domicile planning, probate litigation, trust and estate settlement and taxation.
John knows each family is different and works with them to craft a custom plan that fits their individual needs.
Contact & Links
- 5811 Pelican Bay Boulevard, Suite 650
Naples, FL 34108
- 2400 First Street, Suite 300
Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Capital University , J.D.
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, B.A.
- Ohio, 1983
- Florida, 1994
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida - Gift Planning Member
- David Lawrence Center - Board Member
- Edison Community College - Professor
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Litigation - Trusts and Estates, 2021-22
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.