Recognized since 2013
San Francisco, California
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Litigation - Bankruptcy
Mr. Fiero serves as a co-chair of the firm's Committee Practice Group and maintains a national practice representing debtors, committees, acquirers, and other significant parties in interest in complex reorganizations and financially distressed situations, both in and out of court.
Mr. Fiero is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and received his J.D. from Hastings College of the Law, where he was associate note editor for the Hastings Journal of Communications and Entertainment Law.
Mr. Fiero is a co-chair of the 2018 California Bankruptcy Forum. Every year since 2004, he has been named a Super Lawyer by San Francisco Magazine. He is also credited for his “highly constructive approach” in Chambers USA’s list of leading bankruptcy and restructuring lawyers and has been named every year since 2013 for his work in bankruptcy and creditor-debtor rights law by Best Lawyers in America. Mr. Fiero is admitted to practice in California.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.pszjlaw.com/attorneys-john-d-fiero.html
- 150 California Street, 15th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-4500
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, B.A., graduated 1985
- California, 1988
- UC Hastings College of the Law Foundation - Trustee
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Debtors' Rights
- Chambers USA: Recognized as a leading bankruptcy and restructuring lawyer
- Super Lawyers: Recognized in 2004-2020 editions for Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.