Recognized since 2015
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
Attorney John Barce focuses his practice on business transactions, federal and state taxation, charitable planning, estate and business succession planning, intellectual property and biotechnology licensing, and tax controversies.
John is a member of the Indiana State and the Allen County Bar Associations. He is a co-founder and director of the NeighborLink Fort Wayne Foundation, a volunteer attorney with the Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic, an elder at Northeast Christian Church, and a member of the Board of Directors for the BCS Foundation. John has presented on a wide variety of topics, including business and succession planning and tax planning to local and statewide audiences over the years. Recognized by Martindale-Hubbell as an AV® Preeminent™* rated attorney based on their peer review ratings, John also was listed in the 2016 and 2017 Best Lawyers® in America publications.
He earned his B.S., with high distinction, from Indiana University School of Business in 1986 and obtained his J.D., cum laude, at Indiana University School of Law in 1989. John is admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts, the U.S. Tax Court, and U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
* AV® Preeminent ™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. The AV rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.barrettlaw.com/our-people/john-c-barce
- 215 East Berry Street
P.O. Box 2263
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- Indiana University Bloomington, J.D., graduated 1989
- Indiana University Bloomington, B.S., Business, graduated 1986
- Indiana, 1989
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Corporate Law, Fort Wayne (2024)
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Fort Wayne (2023)
- Corporate Law, Fort Wayne (2020)
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Corporate Law
- Copyright Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.