Recognized since 2008
Land Use and Zoning Law
Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, Portland, ME (2022)
- Land Use and Zoning Law, Portland, ME (2019)
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, Portland, ME (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Easements and Rights of Way
- Government Relations
- Land Use
- Real Estate
"John Bannon helped me to make decisions around how to proceed following a permit denial for improvements to a lakefront vacation rental property. Having previously enrolled in a professional seminar on his specialty where John was an instructor, I knew right away that he was on a very short list of attorneys that I might consider. John's careful advice comes from his deep experience and this helped me to understand my choices quickly, allowing me to save time and money. As a practicing mediator, I stay close to the legal field and know John continues to stand out in his work."
- William Van Twisk (Cranberry Cove Realty, LLC), Brunswick, ME
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.