John A. Sikora
Recognized since 2003
John Sikora is a Shareholder representing clients in tax planning, tax controversies and the buying and selling of businesses and real estate with a particular focus on corporate, partnership and other business matters.
John is an adjunct professor of law at Marquette University Law School, where he has taught the tax practice and procedure and corporate income tax courses. John has also taught the taxation of partnerships and S corporations course to graduate accounting degree candidates at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. In addition he has served as the instructor for numerous continuing education programs, including courses offered by the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA).
John has served as the chair of the Taxation Section of the Milwaukee Bar Association, was the chair of the Board of Directors of the State Bar of Wisconsin Taxation Section, and the editor of the Wisconsin State Bar Tax News.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: https://www.vonbriesen.com/people/john-a-sikora
- 411 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1000
Milwaukee, WI 53202-4427
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, B.B.A.
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, J.D., cum laude
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
59 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
4 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Tax Law, Milwaukee (2013)
- Corporate Law
- Tax Law
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® (2005-2013)
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.