John A. Collins practices in the areas of Civil Appellate and Motion Practice. He has argued appeals before the New York Court of Appeals, all four Departments of the Appellate Division of the New York State Supreme Court, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second and Third Circuits.
- Prepared course materials and lectured on Article 78 Proceedings and Appeals From Administrative Determinations for the New York State Bar Association as part of its New York Appellate Practice Seminar, November 2001
- Presented a lecture for the Erie Institute of Law on Matrimonial Appellate Practice, March 1999
- Member of the Bar of the United States Supreme Court
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Bar Association of Erie County