Recognized since 2019
New Orleans, Louisiana
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Joanne Rinardo defends clients in employment and constitutional claims and is best known for litigation involving Title VII, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, and Family Medical Leave Act, as well as general employment claims. Ms. Rinardo has defended 60 EEOC and/or comparable state agency charges in a tri-state area over a two-year period with no findings of “cause” issued against the client.
She also advises clients in developing the internal best practices, policies, and procedures to avoid unnecessary or costly claims.
Contact & Links
- 755 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Loyola University New Orleans, J.D., graduated 1995
- University of New Orleans, Ph. D., graduated 1988
- University of New Orleans, M.Ed., graduated 1978
- Louisiana State University, B.A., graduated 1973
- Louisiana, Louisiana
- American Bar Association - Labor and Employment Law Section
- Federal Bar Association -
- Louisiana Bar Foundation - Fellow
- Louisiana State Bar Association -
- New Orleans Bar Association -
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.