Joan M. Gross
Recognized since 2005
Trusts and Estates
Joan M. Gross is Senior Counsel to the firm’s Estate Planning, Wealth Transfer and Preservation Section, working out of the Cleveland office. For over 40 years, Joan has assisted clients in transferring their wealth, in a tax efficient manner, to the individuals and charities they wish to benefit.
Joan is an OSBA Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. She is also listed in the 2005-20 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® and the 2008-20 editions of Ohio Super Lawyers®.
Joan is involved in various community activities, such as tutoring adults so that they may obtain their high school equivalency degrees. She also serves as a trustee of The Temple-Tifereth Israel Foundation and is a member of the Society of Benchers, an honorary society of the Case Western Reserve University School of Law.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 216-621-0150
- Phone Number: 216-621-0150
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/joan-m-gross
- 200 Public Square, Suite 2800
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D., graduated 1976
- Boston University, B.S., graduated 1972
- Ohio, 1976
- Seeds of Literacy - Volunteer Tutor
- The Temple-Tifereth Israel Foundation - Board Member
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
56 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
15 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Trusts and Estates
- Estate Planning
- Fiduciary Duties
- Gift Planning
- Succession Planning
- Trust Administration
- Society of Benchers, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Member
- OSBA Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Trust and Estates, 2005-22
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Estate Planning & Probate, 2008-20
- Featured Attorney, Local Super Attorneys, Cleveland Jewish News, January 2015
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.