Recognized since 2008
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://sbj.law/attorney/jillian-barron/
- 15375 Southeast 30th Place, Suite 310
Bellevue, WA 98007
- Columbia University, J.D., graduated 1988
- Columbia University, Masters in International Affairs, graduated 1988
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- Texas, State Bar of Inactive Status
- American Arbitration Association - Arbitrator
- Federal Bar Association Western District of Washington - ADR Committee Co-Chair
- King County Dispute Resolution Center - Volunteer Mediator
- King County Neighborhood Legal Clinics - Volunteer Attorney
- Seattle Federal Executive Board - Volunteer Mediator
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers - Past President
- WSBA Labor & Employment Section Executive Committee - Past Member
- United States District Court
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Covenants Not to Compete
- State and Federal
- Title VII Litigation
- Wage-Hour Law
"Jillian combines her analytical skills and breadth of knowledge with strategic thinking and a commitment to efficiently resolving disputes. She advances her clients' interests in a manner that achieves positive results and is respectful of the interests of others. I value Jillian's ability to help me anticipate issues - she provides guidance that is timely and accurate, accessible, and practical. She is articulate and engaging, attentive to my concerns, and effective in helping me achieve my organization's mission and business imperative."
"Jillian Barron not only provides a combination of high level professional expertise, substantive knowledge, and experience in the field of Labor and Employment law, she is also a wealth of practical wisdom. She demonstrates a commitment to her clients and maintains a work ethic that is both responsive and detail-oriented. Jillian is extremely insightful and is able to provide guidance that is proactive and appropriate to achieving clients' goals, while offering strategies that provide her clients protection. She is skilled in legal strategy and business practicalities in providing labor and employment advice. Jillian also works well with other counsel to achieve the best result for the client. She has superior judgment and the ability to assess risks and suggest alternatives. I would highly recommend Jillian as a Labor and Employment attorney."
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.