Recognized since 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Real Estate Law
Contracts, Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate, Foreign Investments, Corporations and Franchises.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
International Franchise Association (IFA).
Mexican-Brazilian Chamber (CAMEBRA).
World Services Group; Currently President of the Latin-American Council.
The University of Chicago Alumni Club of Mexico, assistant secretary, honorary legal advisor.
Participated in local and international publications in his areas of concentration, such as: “Directors´ Liability and Indemnification” Global Guide; Mexico chapter, International Comparative Legal Guides; “Practical Insights into Cross-Border Law,” Getting The Deal Through – Mergers & Acquisitions.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESIONAL EXPERIENCE
Assistant professor of constitutional law, Universidad Iberoamericana.
Director of thesis and academic student publications at Universidad Anáhuac and Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de Mexico.
Corporate and mergers & acquisitions. Participation in the planning and implementation of local and international corporate transactions. Experience in complex merger and acquisitions transactions, shareholders´ agreements, joint ventures, cross-border corporate and investment deals, secured transactions, reorganizations, real estate transactions, investments and due diligence investigations.
Solid experience in local and cross-border hospitality structures and transactions, including management and franchise agreements.
Best Lawyers International, recognized, as a leading lawyer in Mexico in the corporate and M&As practice.
Legal 500, recognized the real estate area.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.basham.com.mx/partners_colungajesus.html
- Paseo de los Tamarindos No. 400-A, Piso 9
Col. Bosques de las Lomas
Mexico City 05120
- Camara Mexico-Brasil (CAMEBRA) - Member
- International Franchise Association (IFA) - Member
- Lex Mundi - Member
- The University of Chicago Alumni Club of Mexico - Assistant secretary, honorary legal advisor.
- World Services Group - President of the Latin-American Council
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Mexico™ 2022 for work in:
- Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Real Estate Law
- Has been acknowledged by Best Lawyers International as one of the Leading Lawyers in Mexico in the Corporate and M&As practice
- Current Honorary legal advisor and alternate Secretary of The University of Chicago Alumni Club of Mexico, A.C
- Recognized within the “Legal 500” Publication within the real estate area.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.