Partner at Carey since 2008 and co-head of Carey’s Tax Group. She has broad experience advising domestic and foreign clients on corporate and personal tax planning, local and international tax consulting, mergers and acquisitions and foreign investment transactions. She has vast experience litigating against the Chilean tax authority before Tax Courts, Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court. She has advised on tax matters for companies such as MetLife, Provida, Saesa, Masisa and Paz Corp, among others.
Activities and Memberships
- Founder and mentor of the mentorship program for young female lawyers "Learning to Lead", organized by Carey (2015).
- Member of the board of International Fiscal Association Chilean Branch.
- Professor of Tax Law at the undergraduate level at the Faculty of Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of ICLG to Corporate Tax (2019 and 2020).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter on Corporate Tax, Global Practice Guides, Chambers & Partners (2016).
- Frequent lecturer in important tax congresses in Chile and abroad, such as those organized by the International Fiscal Association (IFA) in India in 2014 and in Madrid in 2016, by PERUMIN in 2017 and by the National Tax and Customs Office of Colombia in 2019.