Recognized since 2018
Woodland Hills, California
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Jessica represents Chapter 7 Trustees in individual and corporate bankruptcy cases, as well as creditors and creditor committees in chapter 7 and chapter 11 matters. Jessica is also routinely responsible for a wide range of motion practice in contested matters and adversary proceedings.
Prior to joining the firm, Jessica clerked for the Honorable Ellen Carroll (retired) and Robert N. Kwan of the Los Angeles Division of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California. Additionally, Jessica worked as a Staff Attorney for the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the United States Court of Appeals of the Ninth Circuit.
- 21650 Oxnard Street, Suite 500
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Chapman University, J.D. cum laude, graduated 2011
- Westmont College, B.A. cum laude, graduated 2007
- California, State Bar of California
- California, Federal Bar Association, Los Angeles Division
- California, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Financial Lawyer’s Conference - Member
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation - Secretary and Southern California Board Member
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Thomson Reuters “Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star” (2015-2017)
- Banking and Finance Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.